Ability can take you the top,
but it takes character to keep you there.
— Zig Ziglar
This is one of my favorite books by Zig Ziglar and made a tremendous change in my life in becoming more positive and successful.
Culminating over twenty years of experience since he wrote the bestseller “See You at the Top”, Zig Ziglar has revised and updated his best-selling “Over the Top“ with relentlessly on-target advice for maximum success and happiness in this, the highlight book of his career.
Drawing on his forty-plus years as a world class motivational speaker, Ziglar identifies and shows precisely how to achieve what people desire most from life-to be happy, healthy, reasonably prosperous, and secure, and to have friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and -most important-hope.
More from Zig Ziglar
- Zig Ziglar’s Secrets of Closing the Sale
- Ziglar on Selling
- Something Else to Smile About
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World
- Confessions of a Grieving Christian
- Top Performance
- Breaking Through to the Next Level
- Zig Ziglar’s Little Instruction Book
- Network Marketing For Dummies
- Great Quotes From Zig Ziglar
- Courtship After Marriage